Apple launched iOS 8.1.3 recently. It fixed some annoying bugs and enhanced solidity and performances.
Attention: You can’t relegate from iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 because Apple has discontinued updating iOS firmware after February.
But if you’ve done jailbreak by mistake on your iPhone to iOS 8.1.3 and want to downgrade to iOS 8.1.2 again, then you need to follow several simple steps only. You should react before Apple shut its framework forever.
You should follow the Steps below:-
- You can demote to iOS 8.1.2 not any other iOS.
- You can downgrade until Apple sign iOS 8.1.2 firmware.
- You should make a back up from iTunes or iCloud to be on the safe side.
- Apple isn’t preferring downgrade so you should know what are going to do clearly?
Check Real-Time Signing Status
If you want to check whether Apple is signing the firmware or not, explore this site. Green rows including a tick refers that Apple continues to sign firmware and you can demote from iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2.
How will you downgrade from iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 ??
You need to follow several methods to downgrade iOS 8.1.2 which are mentioned below:–
At first, download and install iOS 8.1.2 firmware on your device. You can found iPhone 6 Plus (A1524) iOS 8.1.2 firmware at the back. But you should download your compatible iOS for your iPhone from firmware downloading URL.
- Hold the Alt/Option key on the Mac or Shift Key in Windows on your keyboard and click on theCheck for Update option, instead of restoring.
- Connect your iPhone iOS 8.1.3 device with your running PC. Now start iTunes and pick iOS device at the right corner which is located at the left of iTunes store button. Press hold “Alt/option” on Mac and shift in Windows on your keyboard and opt “Check for Update”
Note: Numerous guys did it perfectly but you may accomplish it via restore technique but it’ll take more time because it’ll erase all the data from your gadget so you should create a backup? Now opt the previous file which you’ve downloaded earlier.
- You’ll receive an iTunes to alert about updating your device to iOS 8.1.2 after verification from Apple. So, All you have to do “Click Update”
- ITunes will demote your iPhone from iOS 8.1.3 to 8.1.2. You’ll see that your device restarting. Now, you’ll notice an option which shows “Slide to upgrade”. Input your password and hang around until it completes the process. You’ll get a prompt after it finished.
- Congratulations!! You’ve downgraded your device to iOS 8.1.2
You won’t be able to downgrade back to 8.1.2 once Apple stops signing the firmware file. As I told above that Apple can discontinue iOS 8.1.2 framework anytime that’s why you should capitalize at once. You may not do it further after Apple stop signing.
If you require any help regarding jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 then feel free to contact or drop a comment below.